So here is the deal…
I’m looking to give away some copies of my book, Teaching Through the Art of Storytelling and in order to pass around the love, we are going to write a shared story one sentence at a time.
How it works:
- I will start by writing the first sentence of the story in the comments (I may jump in and write another sentence every once in a while!)
- At that point we ALL become storytellers by writing the NEXT sentence in the story in the comment box.
- Let the creative juices flow freely and let’s see where this thing goes!
- You can write as many sentences as you want, BUT they can’t be back to back.
- Your sentence MUST feed off the previous sentence.
- Sentences can be stupid, ridiculous and random, but they can’t be offensive (use your own judgment on that).
- Story will conclude at 8am (Pacific Time) on Friday morning.
How to Win:
- I will randomly pick a sentence in the story and send a signed copy of Teaching Through the Art of Storytelling to the sentence author!
- ALSO, I will pick an additional winner for every 50 comments/sentences that are submitted, so make sure to PASS THE WORD by sharing through social media!
- Or you can guarantee to win/receive a signed copy of the book by ordering it here!!